Thank you for including your event as part of PAW2020 – it’s organisers like you that make the Weekender! To submit your confirmed listing for PAW 2020 you simply need to fill out the online form (link below) by midnight on the 8th of July.
Please note that due to the extra safety measures required to run PAW2020 post-Covid, we will unfortunately be absolutely unable to accept any late listings this year.
You need to have prepared certain permissions and plans before submitting your listing, so read through the full form before you fill it in to ensure you have everything you need. Here’s a quick checklist to help you:
- A confirmed venue
- 2 images which represent your project
- Opening times or an event schedule, which has been confirmed with your venue
- A wet weather plan (or evidence of why you don’t need one)
- Your plans for keeping to social distancing rules and any other measures you’ve put in place with regards to COVID-19
- For outdoor events: sign-off from Plymouth City Council for your RAMS (if you still need to do this, use our video to get you started)
- For outdoor events: evidence of your public liability insurance
The Weekender team cannot provide any support for projects that do not have confirmed sites after the listings have closed on July 8th, and cannot provide funding outside of our advertised commissions and seedfunding opportunities. If you need any help or advice on finding an available and suitable site for your project please get in touch with Rosie on email@example.com.
If you have any access issues with filling in the form, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to support you through the process.
We look forward to hearing about your project and seeing you at Plymouth Art Weekender 2020!