Planning a project, exhibition or event for Plymouth Art Weekender 2018 – 28th – 30th September 2018? Want to share your plans & ideas with other DIY Organisers & PAW Artists? Want to meet other people to work with or find out more about available venues around the city?
The PAW18 IDEAS DAY is a perfect opportunity to do this!!!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Find out how to get involved in Plymouth Art Weekender
– Pitch your ideas to the DIY arts community
– Share ideas & info about creative projects you are planning
– Find potential collaborators, get feedback & pointers on how to develop your project
– Meet other artists, creative practitioners & DIY organisers
– Find out about what support, funding & resources are available
– Make contact with potential venues & people who can help you make things happen
– Meet the Plymouth Art Weekender team & VAP Activators
You’ll be able to ADD YOUR EVENT DETAILS TO THE PAW18 PROGRAMME online between 1st May – 10th June 2018… We’ll give you all the details of how to do this at the PAW18 IDEAS DAY.
LISTINGS DEADLINE for #PAW18 will be 10th June 2018.
We will also have Info Stalls from lots of Plymouth arts organisations & PAW supporters – a great chance to meet people & arrange a venue for your project in September.
SIGN UP TO PRESENT AT PAW18 IDEAS DAY:
We’ll soon be opening the sign-up for people to give a short (less than 5 mins) pitch about your ideas & plans for activities over Plymouth Art Weekender. This is a chance to get your ideas out there, get some feedback from peers & potentially find collaborators, venues and people who can help make your ideas a reality.
PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT so as many people as possible know about how to get involved. Looking forward to seeing you there!